HK Financial Services (HKFS) engages with CPA firms and advisors to meet the wealth management needs of their clients. Founded by the partners of Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm, HKFS has a thorough understanding of the special relationship between CPAs, advisors and their clients.
HKFS understands the importance of maximizing retirement benefits and reducing tax liability. We provide a turnkey retirement plan solution designed to meet your specific goals. Our comprehensive package of services including investment management, administration and participant support services are designed to provide the maximum level of fiduciary protection and produce better retirement outcomes.
The Retirement Plan Services team will customize a plan design that has a meaningful impact to both business owners and their employees. Our comprehensive services allow clients to minimize retirement plan administration, reduce fiduciary risk, and provide personalized participant education.
- Over 2.33 billion in assets under management*
- Over 3.5 billion of in-force life insurance coverage
- Over 450 million held in non-managed brokerage accounts
- Over 1,500 CPA partners throughout the United States
- Multiple custodial platforms to maintain independent asset management options
- Proprietary training and support tools and systems
- Complete back-office support by experienced investment, insurance and retirement plan staff to assist in financial services implementation and reporting
- Complete retirement plan services; including recordkeeping, investment management and plan design solutions
- Complete executive services platform to help businesses to retain top employee talent
- Financial advisor support
- HKFS is recognized in Accounting Today’s, Wealth Magnets, Billion Dollar Club**
- HKFS is recognized in Forbes magazine as Top 100 Wealth Manager in the country***
*As of 12/31/15
**As printed in Accounting Today/CPA Wealth Provider Magazine dated 07/2014
***As printed in Forbes Magazine dated 05/2015